Schrenk Student Photography Institute
Generously underwritten by the Schrenk Family Foundation
Works produced by students in the Schrenk Student Photography Institute will be exhibited:
Philharmonic Center for the Arts
Patty & Jay Baker Naples Museum of Art
- Alexandra Eynon; Community School of Naples; Senior
- Allison Joseph; Barron Collier High School; Sophomore
I love photography and being able to capture memories to keep forever.
- Ana Prodanovic; Barron Collier High School; Senior
I have always loved taking pictures, especially of dancers. Photography really interests me and it is something I would like to pursue.
- Annabelle Moll; Home School; Junior
I like to take pictures as a hobby.
- Brittany Schult; Barron Collier High School; Junior
I like photography because I think it helps provide the public with a visual education that they wouldn’t get otherwise.
- Christian Anderson; Barron Collier High School; Junior
I like photography because there is no restraint on how much you can do with a camera.
- Connor Garrett; Gulf Coast High School; Junior
Chicks dig pics.
- Devin Brown; Gulf Coast High School; Junior
Photography gives me the opportunity to be creative, push my limits, and be weird without being judged.
- Ed Thomas; Home School; Junior
I simply want to expand my knowledge of how to work my camera and photo editing software.
- Haley Greco; Gulf Coast High School; Sophomore
I love photography because it gives you the ability to capture moments.
- Kara Bressler; Community School of Naples; Freshman
Just the way the colors mix and the creativity available in art has kept me gripped on this subject. Photography interests me because of all the memories that can be evoked by pictures. One photograph can be interpreted differently by all its critics, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Katy Gidwani; Gulf Coast High School; Junior
I like photography because I like to be able to capture a moment as it’s happening. I am also interested in digital advertising.
- Kelly Cosgrove; Barron Collier High School; Junior
I like photography because I like to take pictures of the way I see things.
- Maria Casado; Barron Collier High School; Junior
I believe photography is one the more beautiful forms of art. A picture can say so much and everyone can interpret it in a different way, which makes it unique. The Schrenk Student Photography Institute at the Philharmonic Center for the Arts is a wonderful way to learn about the world of photography and improve my skills.
- Meredith Brooks; Gulf Coast High School; Junior
I enjoy photography because I like to make people see things in a way they normally wouldn't. I want people to look at my pictures, and see the subject in a different way than they did before. I'm taking this class because I want to learn more about photography, and how to make my pictures truly mean something.
- Sam Hamann; Barron Collier High School; Senior
I am in the Schrenk Student Photography Institute at the Philharmonic Center for the Arts because I love to capture moments in time. I also like to show that there is beauty in everything.
- Sophia McHugh; Gulf Coast High School; Senior
I'm participating in the Schrenk Student Photography Institute because I want to pursue my dream of becoming a professional photographer. I love photography because each photo I take has a story or a meaning behind it; and you can capture some amazing moments, things, or people with a simple click of a button.
- Stephen Romanelli; Gulf Coast High School; Senior
I want to learn more about photography in order to continue to develop my style. I love photographing common objects and making them visually appealing.
- Tiffany Billings; Naples High School; Junior
The reason why I love photography is the ability for anyone to create something out of nothing and always change your mind with a photo. I also want to learn a skill you can use any time.